Reports from our project workshops exploring how philosophy can help us think clearly about social media.
Articles & Blog posts
Pieces we’ve written for newspapers, websites, and blogs.
- Political Debate in the Digital Age
Fabienne Peter for Open for Debate. (February 2020)
- Epistemic Norms for the New Public Sphere
Natalie Alana Ashton for Imperfect Cognitions (December 2019
- Norms for Political Debate
Fabienne Peter interviewed for Imperfect Cognitions (December 2019)
- How to Build a Safer Internet
Natalie Alana Ashton for Open for Debate (November 2019
- Monster or Guru? What Dominic Cummings’ Blog Tells Us About Him
Jonathan Heawood for The Guardian (August 2019)
- Twitter Is Right To Have Special Rules for Donald Trump
Fabienne Peter for The Conversation (July 2019)
- What Do We Talk About When We Talk About Internet Regulation?
Jonathan Heawood for Media@LSE (April 2019)